Table of contents
Regulations translated by machine.
In the event of differences or inaccuracies in the translation, disputes will be settled on the basis of the regulations in Polish.
Regulations for Familia wholesale:
§1. General provisions:
- Regulations of the online store www.familia.pro directed exclusively to entrepreneurs, excluding consumers - therefore the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014 item 827) will not apply, and it will be role of general contract terms between entrepreneurs.
- By registering, the Customer consents to the use of personal data provided in the registration form.
- Familia limits the use and collection of information about customers to the necessary minimum required for the mail order sale of goods, which includes e-mail addresses and personal address data which are processed by us in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) only for the purpose of carrying out orders and not they will be made available to any (third parties).
- The prices of all products in the order system are net prices (they do not include VAT).
- Familia reserves the right to withdraw certain products from the offer.
- The minimum average monthly turnover on invoices (calculated from the last 3 months) below which we reserve the right to block the use of login and password is PLN 500 net. In this situation Familia reserves the right to refuse to re-register the customer.
Terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Client - a natural person running a business, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific legal provisions of which grant legal capacity, which makes orders under the Store;
- Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store www.familia.pro;
- Familia - ZAKŁAD PRODUKCYJNO-USŁUGOWY "FAMILIA" W. and A. BAGIŃSKI
- Online store (Store) - an internet service available at www.familia.pro, through which the customer can, in particular, place orders;
- Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
- Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between [the entity operating the online store] and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
- Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- The Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
§3. Payment methods:
- "Transfer - prepayment" - In the title of the transfer please specify the order number. We wait for 3 working days from the moment of sending information about the value of the order. In the absence of payment, the order will be canceled.
- Term transfer - concerns regular customers of the warehouse.
- Payment in cash - upon receipt of goods at Familia.
§4. Orders and shipping:
- Approval of the order by the customer is tantamount to the beginning of its implementation. After the shipment has been prepared, the customer will receive information about the total value of the order (including possible postage costs).
- Familia covers shipping costs over 500 PLN net (applies to domestic shipments). Below this amount, the costs pass to the Ordering Party and they will be added to the invoice as a separate item.
- The deadline for completing the order is the time between confirmation of placing the order and preparing the package for shipment. The term depends on the size of the order. The minimum delivery deadline is 3 business days. In unforeseen circumstances (eg lack of goods), the delivery time may change.
- Familia reserves the right to withdraw from subsequent orders placed by the Customer who is in arrears with payments for earlier orders. In the above case, the ability to log into the system is blocked.
- Orders are accepted 7 days a week, 24 hours. per day. Orders are processed from Monday to Friday from 7-15.
- Due to the continuous sale of products offered directly at the Familia seat, the presented quantities of goods may differ with their actual stock at the moment and this can not be the basis for claims. The Customer will be notified by phone or e-mail of any differences between the completed and completed order immediately after they are identified.
- Parcels in Poland are sent by courier InPost S.A ..
- In the case of foreign orders, only personal collection at Familia's office is possible.
- Time of delivery by courier is usually one business day (for domestic shipments).
- The basis for the complaint is proof of sale in the form of an invoice. Differences in the appearance of goods ordered with received, which result from improperly set parameters of the customer monitor, do not constitute the basis for returning the goods.
- Complaints about mechanical damage caused during transport will be considered only at the time of receipt of the goods in the presence of the delivery agent. Before picking up the parcel, check the condition of the package. If the package is damaged, do not accept the parcel and report the damage in the presence of the messenger. The condition for accepting this type of complaint will be the recording of the complaint protocol along with the deliverer.
- In the event of unjustified complaints or damage to the goods due to the fault of the user, all costs are covered by the customer.
- In the event of a complaint, please contact email@example.com in order to obtain a complaint submission form. The application should be printed and filled in accordance with the descriptions. Completed application should be attached to the advertised product.
§ 6. Photographs and copyrights:
- All the photos we have made available on www.familia.pro are protected by copyright and belong to the owners of the brands presented in the offer or to Familia.
- In order to obtain permission to use materials from www.familia.pro website and in particular photos, descriptions, catalogs, please contact the Internet sales department in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Familia does not agree to the use of materials discussed in point 2 on all types of auction portals.
§ 7. Responsibility
- Familia is not liable for damages caused by reasons beyond its control, including:
- orders placed on behalf of the client by third parties,
- differences in the appearance or colors of the ordered goods with the received ones, resulting from technical reasons or related to different color reproduction of goods on different computers,
- untimely delivery of parcels by courier.